AMIS3062XGEVK: Industrial Stepper Motor Driver Evaluation Kit 3062X Family
The plug-and-play AMIS3062XGEVK evaluation kit contains all hardware and software tools you need to connect your PC to either AMIS30622, AMIS30623 or AMIS30624 microstepping motor drivers. ON offers one evaluation kit that in combination with different daughter boards communicates with a different bus system:
- AMIS3062XGEVK + AM30622: turns your PC into an I2C bus master and runs I2C commands from a GUI or a script to control the AMIS30622 device.
- AMIS3062XGEVK + AM30623: turns your PC into a LIN bus master and runs LIN commands from a GUI or a script to control the AMIS30623 device.
- AMIS3062XGEVK + AM30624: turns your PC into an I2C bus master and runs I2C commands from a GUI or a script to control the AMIS30624 device.
System Requirements and Content
Evaluation Kit Content
- Bench documentation (manual, hex converter, schematics)
- EcuSim USB to LIN / I2C bus adapter
- Two phase stepper-motor and connector
- Universal power supply: input 100 - 240V~47-63Hz 0.7A / output 12V= 2A
- Storage box
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor Pentium III 400MHz or higher
- 64MB RAM
- 20MB free disk space for installation
- Microsoft NT, 2000, XP or VISTA operating system