LV5068VGEVB: 1-Channel Step-Down Switching Regulator Evaluation Board
LV5068V is 1ch step-down switching regulator. The operation current is about 80uA, and low power consumption is achieved.|
- 1ch diode rectifying controller
- Maximum value of light load mode current is 80uA
- Built-in OCP circuit with P-by-P method
- When P-by-P is generated continuously, it shifts to the HICCUP operation.
- If connect C-HICCUP to GND pin, then latch-off when over current.
- The oscillatory frequency can be set by the external pin. The oscillatory frequency is 300 kHz to 2.2 MHz
- Built-in UVLO, TSD
- Synchronous operation by external signal