LV8080LPGEVB: 2-Channel Constant Current Driver Evaluation Board
The LV8080LP is a two-channel constant-current driver that supports low-voltage operation. It is optimal for constant-current drive of stepping motors (AF and zoom) in portable equipment such as camera cell phones and security camera.
The LV8080LP can directly control a motor from signals from a microcontroller. It is ideal for the stepping motor, two phase excitation, and 1-2 phase excitation drive.
Another point is that the LV8080 includes built-in thermal shutdown circuit so that IC scorching or burning is prevented in advance even if the IC outputs are shorted. Additionally, the VCT16 miniature package used supports reduced-space mounting.
- Two channels constant-current H-bridge driver
- Built-in power supply switch and position detection comparator for use with a photoreflector
- Supports both 2-phase drive and 1-2 phase drive
- Implemented in a low-power MOS IC process
- Ultraminiature easy-to-solder VCT16 package (2.6 x 2.6mm)
- Built-in thermal protection and low-voltage sensing circuits