LV8804FVGEVB: 3-Phase Sensorless Motor Driver IC
The LV8804FV is a 3-phase sesorless moror driver IC. The 3-phase driver allows low power consumption and vibration. The Hall sensorless drive allows reduction of the size of a motor system. This IC is suitable for use in products which require high reliability and long life such as note PC fan.
- Direct PWM three-phase sensorless motor driver
- Built-in current limit circuit
- Built-in lock protection and auto-recovery circuit
- Built-in TSD (thermal shutdown) circuit
- Minimum speed setting (MINSP pin)
- Motor startup with soft-start (SOFTST pin)